Sunday 15 April 2012

Chelsea v Liverpool final - noooooooooo!

My worst nightmare has been realised!  Chelsea's 5-1 win over Spurs today means we play Liverpool in the FA Cup final.  Now most football fans would be delighted their team is in a final... not me.

I detest Liverpool so much that the thought of "King" Kenny doing that stupid celebration when he spins around 180 degrees with his arms manically waving to someone he may or may not know in the crowd, when Andy Carroll scores a 94th minute winner is something that will make me very depressed.

I would much rather have lost to Spurs today and save any final heartache, but no!  Trust my team to win 5-1 (great goal by Mata by the way... fnarr fnarr) and put me through this torture!

On a happier note, great to see Lamps score a free kick after 100235 attempts - he's got a great future ahead of him.

Also, look out for the next podcast this week - can't wait to hear Rich's take on Villa!

Cheers,


Andy
(a worried Chelsea fan)


No comments:

Post a Comment